The business model of the Victoria Law Group is built around the practice of International Law as it gateways through Miami, and the recognition that most businesses in Miami have an international component to them. Our attorneys are admitted in foreign jurisdictions, have experience practicing in foreign jurisdictions, and speak the languages of those local jurisdictions. Our International Law attorneys have amassed extensive experience representing American companies doing business abroad and in-bound investors or companies doing business in the United States. Our attorneys effectively advise clients in all facets of international trade and business, including inbound and outbound mergers and acquisitions, sales, disposition of businesses, joint ventures, finance, transnational tax planning and compliance, immigration, U.S. Customs & Border Protection (CBP) matters and import/export controls. We represent foreign companies doing business in the United States as well as U.S. companies investing abroad. We also have significant expertise registering and licensing trademarks and other intellectual property in foreign countries.
International Business Services provided by The Victoria Law Group include:
- Negotiation of contracts for sales of goods, distributorship agreements, or franchise agreements between U.S. corporation and foreign corporations.
- Corporate formation and maintenance services for foreign entities wishing to do business in Florida.
- Litigation of international business disputes in Florida state and federal courts, as well as international mediation and arbitration venues.
- Responding to (or resisting) subpoenas for documents and depositions on behalf of foreign corporations and foreign witnesses.
- Enforcement (or defense) of foreign judgments or arbitration awards.
- Selection and monitoring of foreign legal counsel in Europe, Asia, Africa and South America.
- Registered agent services.